Photo via: designerssweetspot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See how easy it is to create a vintage-inspired chandelier from a thrifted light fixture using spray paint and acrylic crystals! mountainmodernlife.com
- Upgrade your home with these easy LED light ideas!
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- Make a boring cabinet look regal with molding. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- New plank ceiling covered old popcorn ceiling. Easy to do in one afternoon, and cost less than $100. We used Tongue and groove planks from Lowes.
- Take an plain or thrifted chandelier, and upcycle it into a fabulous fixture for your home. Plus, 16 DIY Beaded Chandelier tutorials.
- Mason Jar Dollar Store Craft – Easy DIY Prism Light diy masonjar crafts http://diyready.com/mason-jar-crafts-prism-candle-light/
- Sisal rope Trash Can | Waste bin | Upgrade | Rustic | Easy cheap fast DIY | Poubelle | Salle de bain | Home Decor
- Make a Mason Jar Light using white twinkle lights, burlap, rustic hooks and of course mason jars! Its quick and easy and adds country charm to any space!
- These magical light jars are so easy to make! You just add little dots of Tulip Glow Dimensional Paint! Make a whole set for your mantle or entryway for an awesome party decoration too!
- Spray paint hula hoops black, string lights on them and hang them from the ceiling at different heights design