Photo via: mylifefromhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need cheap and easy family meals? Here are 90 Cheap Quick Easy Dinner Recipes that will help you get a delicious and nutritious budget friendly meal on the table fast. You’ll find recipes using ground beef, quick healthy turkey recipes, quick vegetarian recipes, cheap meals with chicken, and ham recipes. Quick easy healthy budget recipes hard to find? We got ya covered!
- This DIY spring wreath is so pretty, and I cant believe she made it with a pool noodle! How awesome is that?!!
- Dump and Go Recipe Hacks – easy dump recipes, crock pot recipes, and simple 1 pot recipe ideas.
- An easy organic peppermint and coconut oil toothpaste your whole family will love. Click to visit the ButterForAll blog and get the recipe.
- Easy Salted Caramel Iced or Frozen Coffee Recipe – Just 3 ingredients make a delicious, dairy-free coffee-shop iced or frozen salted caramel coffee!
- These chocolate peanut butter honey muffins are so easy to make! Eggless! Just one bowl and no electronic whisk needed. Recipe on Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe – this is an easy bread recipe for beginning bakers. via @sitsgirls
- rustic farmhouse pallet wood and chicken wire message board Seeking Lavender Lane
- Do you remember earlier this spring when I had the vintage chicken feeder planted with flowers? It was beautiful while it lasted, but no matter what I did I just couldn’t keep the flowers thriving. I kept them watered well, fertilized them, and gave them partial sun exposure but they just didn’t do well planted …
- Save big with this easy recipe for DIY lipstick. Achieve a custom color & scent with all natural DIY lipstick made with coconut oil.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.