Photo via: ninahendrick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See my summer deck decorating ideas: Summer Lodge style! See how I pulled together this look with antler candle holders, birch bark decor and a palette of cool black, summer white, forest green and woodsy moss green. www.settingforfour.com
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- These DIY rustic wood candle holders will add simple beauty to your home for any season. Group them with greenery and berries for perfect Christmas decor.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Genius! Tin cans + clothes pins = awesome candle holders! Ill be making some of these with decorated pins.
- Floor Candle Holders made from Dollar Tree candle holders.
- Accentuate Home Décor in a Traditional Way by Using Beautiful Candle Holders @ https://goo.gl/NEJwQT
- Twig Candle Holders – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Learn how to make your own candles with this DIY Beeswax Candle making tutorial | Inspired by Charm
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- candlesticks 1 tutorial on how to reuse old spindles; convert into candle sticks