Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood crates aren’t just for rustic style, they are quite versatile! Use them as an ottoman, an end table or just a simple storage unit. Check out our selection of wooden crates for your next organization project.
- Glass Jar Storage, Wood Shelves, Black Chalkpaint & White Subway Tiles
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial covers everything – building the frame and upholstery
- Storage secret: Fold all of your sheets up and place them inside a pillowcase to keep things neat and easy to source when you need to make the bed
- Love these industrial pipe shelves for a bedroom or nursery. Such an easy DIY to add inexpensive shelving and storage to a space.
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- 5 easy decorating and storage tips for small spaces. DIY home house storage…
- With some helpful advice from these pantry storage ideas I was able to love my pantry again. It is clean, organized and easy to find what I need.
- Use this easy Mason Jar snack hack to make snack storage easy without plastic bags! Its a great way to take snacks on the go, too!
- PVC Pipe Tool Storage | Easy Organization Ideas for the Home | DIY Garden Tool Storage Ideas