Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- Make an easy DIY laptop sleeve – this quick and easy sewing tutorial for a laptop or tablet case has beautiful linen and leatherette detail! The leather gives it a bright touch, the lace makes it a bit feminine. Youll love it! No pattern needed – fits wi
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- Easter may be all about bunnies and egg hunting but for a little dinosaur lover, this easy Paper Dinosaur Egg Kids Craft is so much fun!
- DIY patch laptop case
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Bathroom Mirror Storage Case ISDDIY ISDDecor /istandarddesign/
- How to make a DIY bed pillow case with ties- step by step tutorial with pictures TomorrowStartsTonight ad
- DIY Superhero Bookends for the comic book lover in your life! | littleredwindow.com
- If you’re a DIY lover, you’ll definitely be going to like these inexpensive and functional DIY projects that you can do easily at HOME!
- Does your home ever have that not so fresh, yesterdays dinner mixed with hubbys gym socks smell? 😉 Im in love with these three natural stove top simmering scents that make your home smell super clean and wonderful! Some of these herbs and extracts you may already even have at home.
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Inspiration Smashbook – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Mason jar pallet art — make this home decor art for your home or as a gift for any mason jar lover!