Photo via: rosyscription.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town
- Strips of fabric valance, or curtain accent. Done! Made one for my daughters dorm room….cute and easy!
- DIY farmhouse style shelf made from a vintage dresser harp
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery.
- Drop cloth fabric is cheap, durable and perfectly rustic. Learn how to paint drop cloth fabric and use it for curtains, pillows and simple upholstery. via @ReinventedKB
- Full how-to on the blog. I made this bed skirt for the $32 fabric cost. It was fun, easy, fast and I put it on by myself. No need to remove the mattress and it adjusts to the perfect height!
- How to Paint a Tiger Striped T-shirt. Super easy fabric painting technique! Free DIY Craft Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Great DIY Paper Project. An easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper … Craft Happy was wondering if this would also work with fabric?
- Vintage Book Wall, My Farmhouse Wall Decor, Inspired by Cotton Stem Ineriors www.theruggedrooster.com
- One Room Challenge Home Office and Guest Room makeover, this Modern vintage inspired space with a pop of bunker hill green. More at www.homewithkeki.com oneroomchallenge homeoffice interiors guestroom moodboards
- The Decahedron is made of 15 hand-cut copper tubes intricately connected with copper wires to form a Himmeli inspired pendant ceiling lamp.
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]