Photo via: kreativk.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- 100 bathroom makeover reveal, bathroom ideas, home decor, small bathroom ideas, 1 waste basket wrapped with rope
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- These adorable ladybug coasters are super easy to make. crafts http://crunchyfrugalista.com/camping-crafts-for-kids/
- Protect the surfaces in your home with these easy diy drink coasters tutorials.
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- Make this beautiful finger knit rope trivet with this easy to follow photographic tutorial. Perfect for a Mothers Day or Christmas gift.
- Easy to make DIY Rope Trash Can for rustic bathroom decor @istandarddesign
- Rope mirror | Tutorial | Bathroom makeover | Home Decor | DIY | Easy | Simple
- Minimalist coasters | DIY home decor | DIY home decor on a budget | DIY home decor for apartments | DIY home decor rustic | DIY home decor bedroom | DIY home decor ideas | Easy DIY home decor | DIY home decor living room | DIY home decor modern | DIY home decor projects | Unique DIY home decor | DIY home decor organization | DIY home decor shabby chic | DIY home decor industrial | DIY home decor tutorial
- Sisal rope Trash Can | Waste bin | Upgrade | Rustic | Easy cheap fast DIY | Poubelle | Salle de bain | Home Decor
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh