Photo via: honestlywtf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- objective:home: Easy, NO Sew Roman Shades (for $4.50!)
- DIY No-Sew Fabric Covered Blackout Roller Blinds by The DIY Mommy. Just use spray adhesive, fabric and ribbon for an exciting update to your roller blinds!
- Great tutorial. Pallet-Style DIY Sign: using vinyl as a stencil for sign verbiage.
- How to make a modern bookshelf using an easy to follow picture tutorial at MyLove2Create!
- Aventura Roman Shade in Cotton White (The Shade Store) Over-sized drapery is thankfully now a thing of the past. Window treatments with a simple interior fitting represent todays modern home. Roller shades are the best accessory
- Make a Sunburst Mirror from faux wood mini blinds from the Thrift Store
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.
- DIY Patterened Wall Clock – Easy DIY Project using leftover Wallpaper samples – palm leaf clock – printed clock
- This Huge City Silhouette Wall Decal Looks Magnificient with all its grandeur. Covering the full wall in a layered city scape this wall decal is an easy and affordable way to transform your kids room. This classic Printed Wall Decal is of the highest quality, hand crafted with care using top notch, non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly material that is used to decorate aircrafts. This is NOT a low-grade material. [WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] Printed Superman Superhero Batman City Skyline with Batman Emb…
- How to Paint a Tiger Striped T-shirt. Super easy fabric painting technique! Free DIY Craft Tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Quilted flower potholder pattern by La Todera. Easy to make DIY fabric potholder and trivet tutorial. Shown here in Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler fabrics.
- This summer wreath is so pretty! Use it as a spring wreath and itll transition well to summer. Easy to follow DIY summer wreath tutorial. via @nopressurelife