Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- DIY book page wreath. SO easy and perfect for all of those old books to be put to good use!
- Simple and easy tissue paper wreath tutorial. How to make a gorgeous tissue paper wreath in these few simple steps.
- So easy and cute!! Love this DIY Faux Hydrangea Fall Wreath!
- Craving easy fall decor? Learn how to make a fall monogram wreath with this step-by-step tutorial and youll have pretty door decor for fall in 20 minutes!
- Check out this adorable and affordable DIY Spring Wreath tutorial.This paper dahlia wreath is so easy to make following this step by step tutorial.
- This DIY fall wreath is so simple, Im hesitant to even share it with you! It is SO easy and doable. Dont be intimidated at all!
- This summer wreath is so pretty! Use it as a spring wreath and itll transition well to summer. Easy to follow DIY summer wreath tutorial. via @nopressurelife
- Learn how to make a simple, pretty Valentines Day wreath with an embroidery hoop, yarn, and felt hearts! An easy DIY Valentines Day decoration.
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- This is a unique and more stylish wreath idea. It gives this such a clean modern feel compared to using a normal wreath form, don’t you think also it has the built-in hole at the top that perfectly fits with a push pin. It’s really easy. You can totally make this during your naptime while you watch TV.
- Create a wreath from your overstock of glistening bulb ornaments. Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog