Photo via: easydiyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the pinecone garland – that would be super easy to make and you could dress it up with fancy ribbon or glitter on the cones
- DIY beautiful light cover – Drill holes in an IKEA FOTO lamp shade (click link for full instructions)
- Recovering Lamp Shades Tutorial..I have a lamp shade that needs some tlc
- Cover a Black Out Roller Shade With Fabric – I wanted to hang black out shades in my daughters room, but I thought I should spice them up a bit. I ended up usi…
- LARGE Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Island Bar Pendant Light w/ Galvanized Metal Lamp Shade Bucket Industrial Lighting Hanging Light Pendent Industrial Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Pendant w/ Manila Farm Rope Cord DESCRIPTION A rustic farmhouse styled hanging light to place over your
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- Cityscape lamp shade craft.
- Art Nouveau Peacock Victorian Bridge Lamp and Shade
- You can easily add your own touch of Steampunk to your home decor by making this DIY Victorian Steampunk lamp shade.
- Tension rod and filmy curtains….and an architectural piece above the doorway. Great way to dress up a hallway or hide an open space.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- This is a very cute Mother and Daughter matching vintage inspired 1940s style head wrap set. It is made of cotton fabric. The womens is approx. 36 inches long and approx. 2.5 to 3 inches wide. The childs is approx. 30 inches long and approx. 1.5 to 2 inches wide. Each one is one piece that ties and unties. This can be worn with the ties at the top of the head or a totally different look with the tie at the bottom of the head. Being that this is made of cotton it can be washed in the washer with cool water and tumble dried on low. These head wraps are adorable with jeans and a t-shirt or super cute with a dress or skirt. Hair can be worn down or up. It all depends on the style that you are looking for. These are perfect for photo props and for wearing around town