Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple Festive Entrance, How to Decorate An open concept entrance way with rustic, farmhouse and vintage pieces www.theruggedrooster.com
- Weekend DIY Project: A new house number display is an easy way to update the entrance to your home.
- Such a lovely way to use your hallway space .. frames mirrors pictures hallway entrance hall.. Dawn @melody maison »» perfect…
- Fishnet Wrapped Mason Jar – Beach Decor Ideas
- 34 easy ideas for gorgeous beach house decor
- Gorgeous seashell crafts. Beautiful ideas for using the seashells from your last beach vacation!
- Create a warm and welcoming entrance for your home with these tips! Click through to make this DIY eucalyptus framed mirror.
- Easy DIY driftwood garland | Tutorial for a modern copper-dipped garland made with drift wood | Unique coastal home decor idea
- Miniature DIY driftwood Christmas tree ornament. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to make this nature-made coastal decor. Perfect for all year round and an excellent handmade gift giving idea. SustainMyCraftHabit.com
- I love decorating our home for the seasons! Heres an easy, cheap and fun way to create seasonal picture frames, plus 30 FREE fall printables! Youre going to love this and want to do this in your home too!
- Trio of Coastal Wall Decor Cottage Chic by OMearasCottageCharm, $129.99
- Seashell Coral Centerpiece-Beach Grass-Starfish-Driftwood Coastal Table Decor on Etsy, $75.00