Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bath Bombs, Bath Bomb Projects, Make Your Own Bath Bombs, DIY Home, DIY Home Stuff, Health and Beauty, Homemade Products, Handmade DIY Projects, DIY and Tips and Tricks.
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- Did you know you can use Young Living Essential Oils for Dogs? Check out how you can use them to treat your dog naturally and the health benefits they have!
- How to Make a Reed Diffuser with Essential Oils — theres even recipes for lots of different essential oil blends. these would be great for bathrooms. Fun for make & take class and gifts!
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- DIY Sidewalk Chalk Water Bombs | Summer Kids Activities
- 12 DIY Bath Ingredients for Soft Skin, Detox More | http://hellonatural.co/12-diy-bath-ingredients-for-soft-skin-detox-more/
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- How cute are these Bride and Groom champagne glasses for the wedding toast? You can also make these DIY toasting flutes for a bridal shower.
- How gorgeous is this DIY wall backdrop? This creative design is perfect for any event, whether it’s a wedding reception, baby shower, or engagement photoshoot. Click in to learn how to create this homemade design.