Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My son will be heading off to college next year, but one of his friends is going this year, so I thought I would put together a college dorm shower caddy care package before she leaves.
- This list of easy and CHEAP DIY Easter crafts is so great! So many fun and creative ideas I never wouldve thought of and theyre all so affordable! I am definitely going to be saving this post so I can make a few of these awesome Easter crafts for my home. Thanks for pulling this together!
- The four biggest interior design faux pas! Okay, EVERYONE needs to read this post! I have never had anyone be able to explain this stuff to me as clearly and visually as she does.. pinning to remember!
- Grab a cup of your favorite brew because you are going to want to take in everyone of these Farmtastic 150 Farmhouse DIY Projects ala Fixer Upper Style! We have an eclectic blend for you today…from DIY Farmhouse Furniture to DIY Farmhouse Accessories and a ton of other Farmhouse Projects in between. It seems as …
- Sharing is caring… Any time I happen to be passing by my neighborhood Goodwill and I have the time in the day, I hear a little sing-songy voice in my head that says I bet they have some amazing stuff in there. And someone else is going to snatch it up if you don’t. Must. intercept.Read more
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…
- Love love love this half halter half two strapper gown. Amanda Maxi is perfect to show off those shoulders that everyone has been working on in bar and pilates classes. And she’s cinched in to give a flowy and flattering silhouette. She looks great with s
- Ok Im going to try this again. This is the 3rd time Ive typed this post so hopefully this time it will actually publish correctly. If not, youll probably hear my scream from wherever state youre currently in. As some of you may know, I decided to paint my kitchen countertops. If you even have…
- I had fun making this wacky wreath today. What are the church people going to think who come by to try to convert us?! I should mention, we arent satanists or anything. This is purely for holiday fun. lol
- Is it really Monday already?! Well, if youre like me and not quite ready to start another week, this super duper easy Burlap Bubble Wreath is going to rock your Monday! This is hands down the EASIEST wreath ever!! Plus the end result is stunning. It
- Your family is going to love this instant backyard addition
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!