Photo via: lynnoak.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad
- How to make your own Easy DIY Fairy Garden House complete with simple accessories you can make to create your own homemade miniature village. Cheap ideas!
- Make your own mermaid garden! This is a fun container garden activity to do with your kids. Choose plants that are easy to maintain, and watch their love of gardening grow.
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- These summer home decor projects are beautiful, simple, and all under $25! Brighten your home without breaking the bank with these great ideas!
- This mermaid fairy garden is the best of both worlds! See how simple it can be to make your own mermaid fairy garden, perfect for the spring season.
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- DIY Summer Garden Wreath | Easy tutorial with pictures. Includes how to attach the terra cotta flower pots. Perfect for your summer front porch!
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!