Photo via: knotandnestdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome 13 ways to use fairy lights to make your home look magical by http://www.tophome-decorations.xyz/bedroom-designs/13-ways-to-use-fairy-lights-to-make-your-home-look-magical/
- Wrap fabric around those cheap frames to make them cute and fun.. actually a neat idea. 🙂 Click this image to see lots more pinnable Craft & DIY ideas!
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Poke holes in a canvas and feed through fairy lights for artwork with the Xmas factor.
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod, this adds a soft, relaxing, romantic feel to any bedroom.
- DIY Hanging Mason Jar String Lights Instruction – DIY Christmas Mason Jar Lighting Craft Ideas
- DIY Can Lamp. I think the bottom is covered with a yogurt lid? And filled with a small strand of some cheap Christmas lights? 🙂 Two of these on either side of my headboard would rock!
- How to hang patio lights for the best look in deck and backyard lighting. From party to patio, learn everything for your DIY patio lights planning.
- Prettypegs offers a range of design-y feet expressly for the Swedish manufacturer’s most popular pieces.
- 30 Romantic Script Fonts – Free Pretty Things For You More
- Cousins to our woodland faeries, these Christmas Fairy clothespin ornaments are made primarily from wool felt. Use as shown as a Christmas ornament or include a doll stand for a standing peg doll. They are ideal as well for ornament exchanges, family gifts, Secret Santa or hostess gifts. Each handmade ornament is dressed as shown – with a gown of textured green and dark red. Her hair is auburn alpaca fiber from a farm on the west coast. A wreath of greenery mixed with tiny red berries serves as her crown. Each one carries an item in her hands, and you can make your selection of what you would like yours to hold. Or, select No Preference for a random choice. Approximate Dimensions: 5 W (to wing tips) x 5.5 H (12.75 cm x 14 cm) Add an optional doll stand to display as a free-standing peg doll on any table or shelf. Our finished wood doll stands are hand painted (red, green, or skin tone), lightly distressed, and stained. SKIN TONE OPTIONS Angels are available with darker skin tones. We have three levels of skin tone – Light (default, shown in photos), or Medium-Dark, or Dark (black skin tone). If you need an angel with a Medium-Dark or Dark skin tone, please note this in the Comments of your order. Light skinned ornaments are sent unless specified otherwise. Please visit our Ornaments section for other holiday ornaments: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ModerationCorner?section_id=14776727
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)