Photo via: suzyssitcom.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Look up for headboard materials: Use tin ceiling tiles. Cut a pattern from kraft paper in your desired size and shape. Trace the pattern onto plywood, and cut using a jigsaw. Place tin tiles on the plywood, allowing tiles to overhang. Use adhesive caulk to secure tiles one at a time to the plywood. Use tin snips to cut the tiles to the shape of the plywood. Grind down any rough edges. Paint the tin and sides, and let dry. Hang at desired height using a cleat.
- How to Make Your Old Cookie Sheets Look Brand New! – 101 Days of Organization| Clean Your Cookie Sheets, How to Clean Your Cookie Sheets, How to Refresh Your Cookie Sheets, Clean Kitchen Clean Kitchen Hacks, How to Clean Your Kitchen, Fast Ways to Clean Y
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry…
- This beautiful DIY Metallic Ombre Basket is made out of a dollar store laundry basket and it makes beautiful home decor!
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- Make a Sunburst Mirror from faux wood mini blinds from the Thrift Store
- You can make a beautiful Christmas centerpiece using materials bought from the dollar store. Inexpensive but so holiday gorgeous!
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- Many objects you purchase at the store can easily be made from old things your have at home. Here are ways to upcycle old pickle jars found in your home.
- Floor Candle Holders made from Dollar Tree candle holders.
- How to store your Cookie Cutters and decorating tools
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!