Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Find out how I made these DIY Burlap Baskets using Plastic Dollar Store Bins! DIY, Dollar Tree bins, Dollar store bins, Dollar Store DIY, Do it yourself burlap baskets, burlap baskets
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Faux Tin Tiles made from disposable cookie sheets from the dollar store
- Genius! Tin cans + clothes pins = awesome candle holders! Ill be making some of these with decorated pins.
- Accentuate Home Décor in a Traditional Way by Using Beautiful Candle Holders @ https://goo.gl/NEJwQT
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- Twig Candle Holders – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Easy DIY Birch Candle Holders Tutorial
- These DIY rustic wood candle holders will add simple beauty to your home for any season. Group them with greenery and berries for perfect Christmas decor.
- See my summer deck decorating ideas: Summer Lodge style! See how I pulled together this look with antler candle holders, birch bark decor and a palette of cool black, summer white, forest green and woodsy moss green. www.settingforfour.com