Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy 4th of July weekend, friends! I hope you all had a safe and fun time celebrating! I’ve been a little MIA this past week. I decided to take the week off while we hosted some out-of-town friends while also celebrating a big milestone; I’ve reached a new decade! I’m so thrilled to see what…
- Facebook Pinterest 10 Twitter Tumblr StumbleUpon 1 Welcome to my kitchen makeover series for the One Room Challenge! For the month of April we will be sharing our makeover journey along with all the other challengers who link up with Calling it Home Blog. We get 6 weeks to completely renovate or makeover one room in our homes. Don’t forget to see them all for even more inspiration! As some of my readers may know, my husband and I just bought our first home this last February. For those who are n
- You have a baby shower to attend for someone that you love a lot and who means a great deal to you. Chances are you don’t want to give them the usual baby shower gifts of bottles, pacifiers, and lotions. Although those gifts are greatly useful, you want to give the new mom something thatContinue Reading…
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- I love clever ideas! Kitchen organization is always a priority in our home since it is one of those rooms that we are always using. Here is a great post on clever kitchen organization + decluttering ideas; it also has some great tips + tricks on keeping your kitchen clean!
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- It’s time for another fun, monthly blog hop — featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers! This month’s theme is all things CHALKBOARD, and we just know you’ll have a blast with these projects. We ended up making an XL Chalkboard that is so super simpl
- Oh my goodness, I love the use of this galvanized tub to maintain those single socks that somehow go missing from their sockmate. This easy DIY idea would be SO helpful for me in the laundry room while Im sorting and folding laundry!
- We all have those times when we just need something to eat. A quick snack before heading off to an afternoon class, a snack (or two) during a late night study sesh, whenever. It is always great to have some snacks on hand in your dorm instead of having to go to the cafeteria and …
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma