Photo via: fiberartsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Backyard, a great place to enjoy the lovely weather while staying at home. So we hope it is beautiful, fun, comfortable and even can impress your friends. Here we have created this collection of 32 DIY interesting landscape designs for your backyard, to help you get rid of plain and boring backyard. With a little […]
- Crochet Hydrangea Flower with Free Pattern Ch 5, join with a slip stitch to make a ring. *Ch 3, 2 tr in ring, ch 3, sc in ring* repeat from * three times. Fasten off.
- DIY Steampunk Cigar Box Clock For Fathers Day- learn how to make a Steampunk Chic clock out of an old cigar box, flea market finds, and a clock kit! Step by step tutorial includes a materials list and detailed instructions for making the clock with a clock kit, and decorating a cigar box with old maps, vintage clock face and watch parts, metal gears and washers, filigree jewelry findings, Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and old plug fuses. Super cool decorator clock with a trendy steampunk look!
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- You have so many plastic bags that you are overwhelmed by bags jumping out from every drawer? This DIY plastic bag dispenser idea is the perfect solution.
- Pick up the free pattern for this coastal-inspired Sand Dollar Crochet Throw Pillow. A beautiful design for a unique home decor accessory idea.
- Oh Tammy! Your home always looks so inviting. Thanks for including our Farmers Market walldecor in your homedecor!
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Here are 20 free 2015 calendars that you can print out and customize. Dainty calendars, cute calendars, food calendars.. a collection of free printable calendars for you to use.
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad