Photo via: freshfarmhouse.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- Fresh Farmhouse DIY Projects
- Love this living room – so fresh with navy and white. Perfect coastal vibe.
- Love the Earths generosity, respect the old, cherish the fresh, appreciate the healthy, adore…
- fresh olive branch wreath with gold bells – neutral, fresh christmas
- Im repinning this because….IT WORKS! My lettuce stays fresh for ever…and when I see it in my fridge… it makes me want to eat it…cant beat that!||| worth a try
- Towel Rack used as Plant Hanger…great way to keep some of your favorite fresh herbs growing with reach of the cook!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Keep fresh flowers simple, quick, and inexpensive… but beautiful! Love these tips on decorating with flowers | maisondepax.com
- Pumpkin color: Fresh fall branches and Jack-Be-Little pumpkins in the bottom of tall glass vases showcase a pumpkin color scheme. Twine passed through holes drilled in Sweetie Pies lets these smaller pumpkins hang from a chandelier.
- STRING EASTER EGGS CRAFTS – Put a fresh face on your Easter decor with these adorable and easy string Easter eggs! Perfect craft to make with kids!
- 10 WAYS TO UPDATE YOUR LIVING ROOM- Here are 10 easy ways to update your living room and make if fresh and rejuvenate your room!