Photo via: pennypaperco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets Transform outdated oak cabinets in just a few simple steps! LOVE the chic modern results and the navy colour!
- Do you hate painting your ceilings? Try this Mess-Free tutorial on How to Paint Ceilings!
- two honey oak file cabinets turned desk
- A great DIY banister makeover tutorial! Easy to follow step by step directions to transform your oak banister into beautiful brown and white,
- Have many pieces of outdated or stained furniture lying around your basement, in your backyard or inside the house? Do not pass them away and run for a new one from the market so quickly! It is so fun to repurpose old stuffs into something useful. Instead of trashing the old drawers, cabinets, headboards, coffee …
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- Do you ever fill up countless shopping carts on the internet and never fully check out? No? Just me? Yep.. this is one of my hobbies. I literally hate shopping in stores. I’m talking, hate. The lights literally pour into my core and I can’t even deal with making decisions. I will run into a store if I have to,… Read More
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- René from Cottage and Vine offers you 6 easy ways to improve the curb appeal of your home. Try giving your front door a fresh coat of paint to really revitalize the exterior of your home. Be sure to use KILZ Primer before painting your door to ensure that you get a bright, vivid color that’s protected against weathering so your stylish new look can last you for years to come.
- Tips and Tricks for Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Tips for painting cabinets ShorewestRealtors