Photo via: nbaarchitects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Lindsey Ford *Can you find epsom salt at Hobby Lobby? Glittery epsom salt snow in mason jars with white votives. Cluster these around other table decorations for a winter wonderland effect. Make this weekend for resident holiday dinner
- This has a fancy name, but I cant remember. We did this to plain xmas ornaments as a kid. Put water in a pan. Mix food coloring in with oil in little jars. Eye drop oil into pan and swirl into a design. Lay white paper gently over it. When oil starts to appear on the back of the paper (30sec?), remove gently and let dry.
- Easy Salted Caramel Iced or Frozen Coffee Recipe – Just 3 ingredients make a delicious, dairy-free coffee-shop iced or frozen salted caramel coffee!
- Trendy home decor doesnt have to cost a fortune. These DIY mason jar decorations are perfect for your home or as gifts!
- Blank walls can get rather boring and sad but as college students, extra money for nice decorations doesnt really exist.
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- 32 Unexpected Things To Do With Balloons ideas diy
- Blow up those balloons, and try out these beautifu…
- Succulents can make great house plants during the winter because they require little watering but add greenery to your home. Learn how to care for one indoors with this guide, courtesy of Succulents and Sunshine.
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy
- Feels warm! Great to warm up your winter decor….
- Rustic decors are eye candy nowadays. Everyone loves this rustic industrial decor theme. Rustic themes look more appealing in winter so, we advise you to add a little rustic charm to your home this winter. Play with the theme and submerge the decor with a touch of wood, a little marble, a lot of copper and a multitude of motifs.