Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add those two things together (pretty desk chair + comfortable desk chair), and you bet I’m doing some intense shopping around for my next desk chair! I thought I’d compile a list of some of my favorite feminine desk chairs to save you some time on the hunt. (Because, let’s be honest, I’m all about staying productive and meeting your goals!!) The best part? My budget is as low as possible, so all these desk chairs are under $250! Awesome right? I know! Click on over to see what I found!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- These DIY rustic wood candle holders will add simple beauty to your home for any season. Group them with greenery and berries for perfect Christmas decor.
- wooden platter + flowers/pinecones + small votives = awesome centerpiece
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- See my summer deck decorating ideas: Summer Lodge style! See how I pulled together this look with antler candle holders, birch bark decor and a palette of cool black, summer white, forest green and woodsy moss green. www.settingforfour.com
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- Design studio iLiui, have created this modern wall lamp that uses wood and matte painted recycled tin cans as part of the design.
- For all those who love to spend time in kitchen, making food and trying new recipes we have some helpful and extremely genius DIY kitchen hacks that wil… – Emma Mia – Google+
- Rose Petal DIY Votive Candle Holders | Wrap votives in tissue paper and petals to create a stunning piece of DIY home decor.
- Between sibling fights, what activities to set up, and making sure the kids arent spending the entire summer in front of the TV, how to survive summer vacation can be a real chore for parents! But with these tips and ideas, youre going to have a great summer vacation! | Saving by Design