Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com
- Pictures and art add beauty to any room – even the bathroom! See how I chose the PERFECT artwork to go with our bathroom paint color undertones! Plus the simple DIY trick I use to hang pictures perfectly straight, even and at the correct height EVERY TIME – no more guesswork! Take the mystery out of what size and color of art to hang in a bathroom and the correct height to hang it with a few simple decor guidelines! Im also sharing 5 useful interior home decor tips to get that designer look …
- Ive been working on the floor in the area that is going to be our new living room. After a whole week, it is finally finished and ready for you guys to see! Take a look and see if you can figure out how it is made. Like it? Thanks. Ready for the big…
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- 7 simple Living Room Design Ideas: Learn how to select furniture, art and decor to fit your style and create a designer look for your home!
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- 11 Ways to Light Up Your Living Room| Living Room, Living Room Lighting, How to Light Your Living Room, Living Room Decor, How to Decorate Your Living Room, Living Room lighting Ideas and Inspiration, Home Decor, Cheap Home Decor, Home Decor Tips.
- We all have that one wall in our home that no one knows what to do with. But, something as simple as stripes can instantly transform the room and make it totally different. Learn How to Paint Stripes on a Wall to remodel your living or dining room.
- Love the look of a Southern front porch? Heres how to decorate porches with front porch decorating ideas and inspiration you can do all on a budget! From choosing the best plants to easy DIY porch projects follow these tips to style the front porch youve always wanted! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- A fresh neutral living country look with fresh white accessories. If you like this pin, why not head on over to get similar inspiration and join our FREE home design resource library at www.FlorenceAndFreya.com?
- Decorate your kid’s room with these monster pictures in colorful frames. Courtesy of Crazy Little Projects, these sewn-on pictures look exactly like they were drawn by a kid and are a great way to brighten up a room. Click in to learn more!