Photo via: completely-coastal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With the summer approaching, turn your old glass bottles into cute beach decor!
- Witches potion bottles – I like this idea of recycling different shaped bottles and spray painting them – unlimited ideas… colors, shapes, functions… The kids would even like them for some pretent play mixing up potions with water… maybe even leaving the jars clear and letting them mix food coloring. Such simple ideas that could provide hours of fun.
- Tutorial on how to make gold striped vases with vases from the dollar store, spray paint, and painters and washi tape.
- SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE: Faux Milk Glass – cheap clear vases sprayed with gloss white paint.
- Glass Coca Cola Bottles as Vases.
- Add easy, colorful DIY painted mason jars to your craft repertoire – they make perfect vases, planters and more! Get the how-to at The Sweetest Occasion
- DIY Gold Dipped Bud Vases | spray paint | crafts with paint | painted vases | gold |
- Budget brides and DIY now you can create the perfect beach weddings with shells, sea glass, driftwood and more, all on sale at Afloral. Shop now for great prices on wedding decorations.
- Buy some cheap aquarium coral from wal mart and spray paint to add some beachy flair to your home
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- Landscaping timber provides the ability to turn overgrown yards into well organized garden beds, boring home siding into something to talk about, steep hillsides into graceful walkways, and also provide landscaping ornamental value through endless project possibilities. In short, it’s a great addition to any landscaping plan you have in mind and can fit well into any decor as you will soon see. Plus, I have a confession to make: despite growing up in the suburbs of a large city, I have always been drawn to a more natural outdoor look. Raised wooden flower beds and gardenscapes created with the native tones found in the surrounding environment are much more aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. The more rustic the better, and landscaping timber is often featured in my landscaping designs. But what many people don’t realize is how versatile it really is, and how it can be used in everything from home siding to stairways. Are you ready for some amazing ways to bring the natural look of
- With a fresh coat of spray paint, transform a dollar store shower caddy into a modern mail organizer.