Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Feel like gettin a new dress for summer? Well, dont throw your old summer dress. Turn it into a bag. Easy peasy! Just follow the tutorial.
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- Space Saving Spice Rack with wheels. Maybe you could put it someplace other than next to the fridge. Like in between shelving!
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Are you paying more than 10% interest on your credit cards? SoFi Personal Loans could helpyou save thousands. With low personal loan interest rates, you can pay off credit cards, high-interest debt, or a major purchase. Plus, it only takes 2 minutes to find your rate. Learn more at SoFi.com today.
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- take a block of wood and cover it with your favorite fabric and then add hooks
- Hot Chocolate Playdough is one of our favorite sensory activities for children, because it allows them to get their hands messy with a fun winter smell.
- How to make a Barn Wood effect. Start with new wood. Then with the paintbrush, paint a layer of water and then a layer of stain and rub it off quickly with a rag to get that gray color. The water keeps the stain from getting too far in the wood so it’ll be gray not black.
- This is the start of my beach theme bathroom, it will change from time to time but so far Im please with the color. for a personal touch I added pictures of me and my family at the beach. 🙂
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!