Photo via: prettyprovidence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before you toss your grill try this quick and easy DIY. Or if you see a grill on the side of the road like we did spray it and give it new life. | DIY | grill | summer | thrifty | frugal | makeover | via @tasiaboland
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Instead of buying a new bathroom vanity, DIY it! We have a ton of ideas for flea market finds or salvaged pieces that need just a little bit of paint to transform them into unique bathroom vanities. Use an old dining room buffet or paint an oak vanity with a bright color of paint for a completely new piece.
- A cute favor made with Bugles, pretzels, candy corn, dried fruit, peanuts, M&Ms, and Hershey kisses. Something to give your guests to serve as a reminder of exactly what the Thanksgiving holidays are all about.
- Backyard, a great place to enjoy the lovely weather while staying at home. So we hope it is beautiful, fun, comfortable and even can impress your friends. Here we have created this collection of 32 DIY interesting landscape designs for your backyard, to help you get rid of plain and boring backyard. With a little […]
- Rustic decors are eye candy nowadays. Everyone loves this rustic industrial decor theme. Rustic themes look more appealing in winter so, we advise you to add a little rustic charm to your home this winter. Play with the theme and submerge the decor with a touch of wood, a little marble, a lot of copper and a multitude of motifs.
- Family | A little bit of crazy ~ Made from quality wood | latex paint | wood stain ~ All signs come ready to hang with wire backing ~ Measurements are approxim
- It’s easier than you think to redo your old wooden deck. This DIY deck makeover from Emily, of Emily Henderson, is full of stylish design inspiration. Emily stained her wooden deck with a fresh coat of Natural to give it a rich, warm color. Then, she added modern outdoor furniture and chic potted plants to bring the whole design together.
- Another excellent use for reclaimed wood! This quick DIY project transforms an old pallet into a rustic storage option. Heavy-duty enough for your garage or home, this shelf will stand the test of time with style.