Photo via: sharonm.uppercaseliving.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- take a block of wood and cover it with your favorite fabric and then add hooks
- Take a large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls to each end. Makes a beautiful tray!
- Super easy GIANT SCRABBLE tile. I think this would be cute once we star a family. Now it would just be J 2
- Id love to do this with our home states and then where we met state. Would be super cute!
- Outdoor curtains and outdoor drapes make nice porch enclosures. Its an easy and relatively inexpensive way to create privacy, ambiance, and add a lot of curb appeal to your porch. Porch curtains block wind, rain, and sun to allow for more comfortable outdoor time.
- You dont want to miss making these ornaments. Super easy, budget friendly and you can hang them on a tree, wall or a picture frame. Click to learn how.
- Looking for a lasting keepsake to remember an aging pet by? Hot Paws is a unique kit that allows you to make an impression of your dogs paw which will then be cast in glass!
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- This rustic wood photo desktop office organizer is a super easy project. No cutting wood required! It would be such a cute gift idea for a grandparent or aunt or uncle. A great way to gift pictures of your kids!
- Our family picture
- I’m coming at you today with another easy and fun DIY Pillow idea! I know we’ve made some in the past, our most popular being our DIY Galaxy Pillow, but I can see this super cute idea giving it a run for it’s money!
- Quick and Easy Handmade Card – With just a few craft supplies you can make a super cute card that will bring a smile to whoever you send it to