Photo via: lamaisondannag.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Pumpkin color: Fresh fall branches and Jack-Be-Little pumpkins in the bottom of tall glass vases showcase a pumpkin color scheme. Twine passed through holes drilled in Sweetie Pies lets these smaller pumpkins hang from a chandelier.
- SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE: Faux Milk Glass – cheap clear vases sprayed with gloss white paint.
- With the summer approaching, turn your old glass bottles into cute beach decor!
- DIY: Easy way to cut glass bottles. Gonna do this one with some cobalt blue wine bottles I have and make great table lamps for summer porch parties and inscents burning
- A snoozy vase gets an elegant makeover when you print out a sticker that makes it look like a perfume bottle. Cant make stickers in your printer? Draw a label on a piece of heavy paper and use glass glue.
- Beer Bottle Bud Vases | Easy DIY Beer Bottle Craft Project by DIY Ready at www.diyready.com/diy-projects-uses-for-beer-bottles/
- DIY painted soda bottle vases
- Flower Vases From Salt & Pepper Shakers~ flower vases from salt pepper shakers, container gardening, crafts, flowers, gardening, home decor, repurposing upcycling For this project, youll need a set of glass salt & pepper shakers from the Dollar Tree, black chalkboard paint (spray or brush-on…either will work), acrylic paint (I used Americanas Sea Glass), paint brush, sand paper, hot glue gun & accents (ribbon, paper flowers, etc.).
- I’m really enamored with all of the Mercury Glass I’ve been seeing in catalogs lately. I think it’s so pretty and shiny. Perfect for holiday decorating. Target Ballard Designs Target The other day when I was rummaging under my sink, I came across this old vase that originally held a floral arrangement. I think everyone…
- Fill a cylindrical glass vase with pine cones and red baubles.
- Review glass vase search results on Hobby Lobby’s website. Find great deals on arts, crafts and hobby supplies.