Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pumpkin color: Fresh fall branches and Jack-Be-Little pumpkins in the bottom of tall glass vases showcase a pumpkin color scheme. Twine passed through holes drilled in Sweetie Pies lets these smaller pumpkins hang from a chandelier.
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- Sarahs Cottage-summer house kitchen – love the lantern on the post, seeded glass in the cabinet doors, light uppers with darker lower caninets.
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- With the summer approaching, turn your old glass bottles into cute beach decor!
- glass frames from ikea to make a collage—way cheeper than canvas and more versatile too.
- SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE: Faux Milk Glass – cheap clear vases sprayed with gloss white paint.
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes that taste like pumpkin pie in a glass – only better!
- Glass Coca Cola Bottles as Vases.
- Fill a cylindrical glass vase with pine cones and red baubles.
- Make memory votives: use contact paper to transfer images onto glass votive holders (via creature comforts)
- Gorgeous! Aurora with White Thassos Royal White and Pearl Glass and Marble Tile at TileBar.com