Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover. AMAZING transformation! Love the reclaimed wood open shelving, subway tile, black granite counters, wood ceiling…
- OPEN SHELVES IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM using white dishes, green boxwood, pinecones, a touch of black and a little galvanized metal.
- Unify Areas Through Color When merging pieces from different design styles, a coat of paint can easily help you unify pieces. Notice how the modern white floating shelves look right at home with the vintage desk. Originally the desk was black, but after a couple of coats of high-gloss paint we have a duo that is not only functional, but also easy on the eyes. Photo courtesy of Camila Pavone.
- If you would like to paint glass, whether it’s glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know & ask yourself before you start.
- Reuse and re-purpose glass jars for pretty storage in your bathroom, pantry, craft area, kids rooms and more. Dont throw away your old jars!
- Black shiplap walls, cement tile and wood vanity || Studio McGee
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.
- SIZE: QUART ( APPROX. 6.9 TALL). Hand painted cream-colored, distressed mason jar with pip berries, burlap and a brown barn star. Perfect for anyone who enjoys primitive and rustic decor in their home. Please specify burgundy or red pip berries. Im also happy to do these in custom colors, please send me a message to discuss colors. *Jars are painted on the outside only so it is okay to put water in them. These jars should not be submerged in water. You can clean them with a slightly damp cloth. Putting them in a dishwasher or soaking them in the sink is not recommended. INSURANCE: is included against broken or damaged glass on this listing.
- Basement?! rope and wood shelves- im obsessed with this rustic chic look & love how it makes a plain wall look fab! and adds lots of storage !
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage & Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Love these industrial pipe shelves for a bedroom or nursery. Such an easy DIY to add inexpensive shelving and storage to a space.
- DIY Sliding Garage Storage Shelves – Great Tutorial