Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great Christmas gift idea or birthday gift. Building a fort is such a basic yet enjoyable activity for kids. My DIY Fort in a Bag for Kids is perfect because all the ingredients for a great fort are together in one bag. All the components are stored in the bag so the child can simply grab the bag to build the best fort ever.
- DIY: Perfect for unfinished basement walls and lots more great idea for using pallets! (hahaha Im going to buy dinner for the first person I meet whos ever used a pallet for ANYTHING decorative. Do I love them? Yes. Will I ever get around to doing this? Probs not. Oh Pinterest, youre creating AND crushing my hopes and dreams)
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Today I am sharing a fun DIY Wall Art idea for kids. This project is cheap and easy and great for all ages!
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- This simple project shows you how to make Beach Mason Jar Solar Lights – this would be a great idea for a weeding or beach party
- Easy to follow tutorial shows you how to make your own DIY floral letter or floral monogram. Great idea for party or nursery decor!
- What a lovely idea from Under The Table and Dreaming: Great Valentine Idea or simply an inspiration to tuck away for … whenever you need it!
- This is a great idea for mouthwash in the guest bathroom! http://www.pinterest.com/JessicaMpins/
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- Yep, you read that title right! I completely transformed the look of my countertops for only SIX DOLLARS!! How, you ask? Well, first a little background… (This may get a little lengthy, but you really have to read the whole thing to understand the victory I felt when I came up this idea. So bear…
- Oh my goodness, I love the use of this galvanized tub to maintain those single socks that somehow go missing from their sockmate. This easy DIY idea would be SO helpful for me in the laundry room while Im sorting and folding laundry!