Photo via: loricaroline.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a dark walnut finish. The stand is free standing and can be used anywhere around the house. Non-marking, non-skid rubber pads are installed on the bottom of the base. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Measurement Notes: The height selected should be 1/2 clearance above the arm rest. The length is the distance along the arm rest and fixed at 15.50 long. Recent Review: Absloutley love this table stand! A perfect solution to having no coffee table by our couch. Fits perfectly and looks great! and Excellent! It works perfect. Now I have a place to put my coffee!! & Amazing quality! Steady piece fit great! Height is perfect!! Package arrived when expected and was wrapped with care! Thank you again! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Pinner says: Oh IKEA spice racks…I love you so. I LOVE this little section of our playroom – and it cost SO VERY LITTLE! Used old book covers and framed them with a combination of dollar store and yard sale frames, and covered with a little spray paint. Picked up some letters from JoAnns and the $4 spice racks and it was complete. Just goes to show you really do NOT have to spend a lot on decor!- how great is this?!
- We all have those times when we just need something to eat. A quick snack before heading off to an afternoon class, a snack (or two) during a late night study sesh, whenever. It is always great to have some snacks on hand in your dorm instead of having to go to the cafeteria and …
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- having a grocery store that delivers is life changing, yall. i found time to tidy the kitchen while the girls napped () and then put the rest of the groceries away. now im standing here admiring the hard work my husband put in while we were away. he completely surprised me with that backsplash AND we finally have our window trim finished. love it. love him.
- Try these unique outdoor flower planter ideas from repurposed items Great flower ideas for a flower garden in front of the house or indoor succulent garden!
- It is a great idea to create a terrace as well as the furniture for the outdoor decoration and seating need if the home is spacious. It is good to have something to enjoy in the fresh air because a person gets tired by working according to the monotonous routine and it is necessary to refresh the mind for working properly. We are going to show an idea for the wooden pallet terrace furniture creation that you will love to see and you may decide to copy for your home.
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- A house full of sunshine: Kids art gallery wall with chalkboard frames
- We all love to inculcate innovative and purposeful interior designs in our home. Whether you have a big house or a small apartment, we all have a place for our media gadgets specially Television. There is trend of TV lounges, living room or home theaters. In small spaces the media installation has been inculcated in the living rooms and the media walls or media cabinets are built to cater Television and related gadgets. Here we have brought to you stunning collection of media cabinets and me…
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- There is no greater feeling than a quiet night at home and rounding the corner to see not only the beautiful faces of the ones I love most, but to recall that day with them, a small moment with them, or a piece of their personality that I adore. Maybe you are new to the Fearless and Framed community