Photo via: simplydesigning.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Sign Using Vinyl Letters from NewtonCustomInteriors.com Learn how to make this quick & easy sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial.
- Paper Riot Co. || Quick DIY Gold Dots Succulent Mug Planter. Use a wall decal as a stencil – make dots with a gold paint pen. So fun and easy – makes a great gift!
- Easy to follow Roman Shades tutorial using vinyl mini blinds and Rebecca Atwood printed fabric. DIY
- Whats not to like about a pallet wood sign? If youre looking for a reclaimed barn wood look this sign is perfect! Great as a Valentine gift or wall decor!
- Kruiden in de goot – Gutters repurposed for herbs in the kitchen via 1001 Gardens DIY (not exactly sure what part of the above says – but using guttering (?) as herb growers is a great idea. 🙂 J
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a tutorial on how to stencil an accent wall using a large 74 inch Radiance Mandala Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/radiance-mandala-stencil-yoga-mandala-stencils-decal.html
- Simple Painting Ideas for Home Improvement on a Budget | Painting Vinyl Floors Tutorial by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/small-budget-big-impact-upgrades/
- Great tutorial on how to use the PVPP method to create a painted canvas farmhouse sign with your Silhouette machine! A terrific Magnolia Market knock off.
- How to Make Sculptural Spheres Using Vinyl Tubing. Gold is one of the hottest trends in home décor for 2014, adding a touch of luxury and glam to any room. The beauty of gold is that it can be displayed in every season and when combined properly, creates a … Continue reading →
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- DIY Weathered Summer Pallet Sign /// No-cost project with simple tutorial – a fun stenciled Silhouette project
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!