Photo via: playgroundsfunforkids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Say goodbye to cold lonely nights and enjoy the warmth of the fire from your DIY mini fire pit. Read further and you might get inspired creating one too!
- DIY Flameless Fire Pit | Indoor Decorating String Light Craft
- 1000+ ideas about Cinder Block Fire Pit on Pinterest | Fire Pits, Square Fire Pit and Cinder Block Bench
- Before you toss your grill try this quick and easy DIY. Or if you see a grill on the side of the road like we did spray it and give it new life. | DIY | grill | summer | thrifty | frugal | makeover | via @tasiaboland
- incredible Red White and Blue Ideas for patriotic decorating, crafting and eating! Pair these ideas with a hot grill and sparklers and there’s no excuse not to celebrate America’s birthday in style! Details at TidyMom.net
- Alexander proposed to Emma on the scrabble board and Emmas favourite book is Pride and Prejudice, so they combined the two to create their perfect wedding. They chose Chatsworth House, Derbyshire to host their wedding which was the backdrop to the Pride and Prejudice film adaptation. Emma looked elegant in a Sassi Holford lace dress with shoes by Paradox and her hair in a natural up do. Alexanda donned his Royal Navy uniform while the bridesmaids wore glamourous Jenny Packham for Debenhams dresses. I love so many things about this wedding from the pretty flowers and romance to the best first dance ever. Thanks so much to Tierney Photography for sharing his wonderful photographs with us today. The Proposal… Alexander proposed whilst we were playing Scrabble in front of an open fire at the Knockderry House Hotel in Cove, Scotland. He wrote it out on the Scrabble board half way through the game we were playing. Emma
- Cant wait for spring? Here we have an ultimate spring clean checklist and we are not affraid to share it
- Ultimate guide + video tutorials on how to whitewash wood & create beautiful whitewashed floors, walls and furniture using pine, pallet or reclaimed wood. | apieceofrainbow.com
- Check out how to make DIY table top fire bowls for backyard lighting and decoration @istandarddesign
- Upgraded Thrift Store Cabinet Cleverly Hides Cat’s Litter Box
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- Use smaller tiles as a threshold to transition from tile to wood. I love this idea for when we upgrade down the road.