Photo via: google.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose a jelly mold, some spoons and beads in a cage to make a wind chime to celebrate the arrival of spring. Full tutorial on the blog
- Simple steps to make a wooden bead garland with tassels- how to make a tassel- beads- craft projects with beads- homemade bead garland- projects with tassels
- Beads and jewelry findings are available at: http://www.pandahall.com/?from=when Follow me on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beadingembroiderycrafts…
- Love, I love beads, crystals, and glass. Now just to figure out how to implement it in my home decor…..
- The house from Up! (Pixar movie) done in perler beads by darth_baloo
- DIY | Frames | Robots | Perler Beads | Crafts | Kids | Children | Gifts | Paint | Free printable | Image | blue | cheap | Easy | IKEA frames |
- Bead Board WALLPAPER!!! Once its up, trimmed with a chair rail, and painted, youd never know it was wallpaper! Would look neat on a ceiling, too!
- This project today shall be know as The Project That Almost Broke Me. Not because it was so hard – in fact this DIY beaded pendant light was actually pretty straightforward – but because right after I’d finished making it my garage door crashed down on top of it and crushed it into tiny pieces….Read More »
- Creating a multi-strandnecklace. Instruction includes using bead board for design. Links to other projects. beading jewelry tutorial
- DIY wooden bead garland for less than $8! Quick and easy tutorial
- How to make a multi strand bead necklace – excellent tute
- Take an plain or thrifted chandelier, and upcycle it into a fabulous fixture for your home. Plus, 16 DIY Beaded Chandelier tutorials.