Photo via: campaign.r20.constantcontact.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An original design by An Extraordinary Gift © Stunning design! This design gives off such a welcoming feel. This design is created with peony foliage branches, peach lilies, peach/coral florals and a gorgeous peach hydrangea. I love the added natural feel of the flowering branches. Breathtaking! This design measures approx. 20 in diameter and extending up to 34 and would look wonderful on any door or wall in your home. I will create your design using the exact same materials. Giving An Extraordinary Gift is perfect for all occasions. Sending a gift?? Have a question?? Convo me anytime! I would be happy to send your gift directly to the recipient with a message included from you. Need fast shipping?? Shipping options available at checkout. Thank you for visiting, Amanda Visit my shop for full listings on all my custom designs http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnExtraordinaryGift?ref=si_shop Spring Wreath, Easter Wreath, Summer Wreath, Mothers Day Gift, Holiday Wreath, Door Decoration, Wall Pocket, Teardrop Swags, Basket Wreath, St. Patricks Day Wreath, Fall Wreath, Halloween Wreath, Thanksgiving Wreath, Christmas Wreath, Valentines Day Wreath, Winter Wreath, Fourth of July Wreath, Boxwood Wreath, An Extraordinary Gift
- DIY SOCK BUNNY – Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes!
- EASTER BUNNIES FROM PAPER TUBES – Need an easy and safe Ester craft to make with kids? These toilet paper tube bunnies are so cute and fun!
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- If you’re looking to bring a little bit of color into your home, this DIY barn door tutorial from The Home Depot Blog is the perfect home improvement project for you. This rustic sliding barn door is as functional as it is stylish. Use a fresh coat of BEHR Paint in your favorite color to make this easy project fit in with the rest of your home’s design style.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- This is reclaimed wood from an old pallet. 11×15 Painted with a vibrant colors and the word Grateful. Will make a great accent in the home. I am happy to take custom orders.
- Easter may be all about bunnies and egg hunting but for a little dinosaur lover, this easy Paper Dinosaur Egg Kids Craft is so much fun!
- If you’re renting your home or apartment, you might feel limited in the design changes that you can make to your living space. Don’t worry! This renter-friendly patio makeover from Rachel, of The Crafted Life, is the perfect way to express your eclectic sense of style. Vibrant outdoor furniture and quirky decorations provide pops of bright color that liven up this backyard. Click here to see more.
- Throw pillow decorations make for one of the most popular DIY projects out there. Today we will start exploring the throw pillow DIY universe with a very easy DIY throw pillow design – burlap decoration. Can be completed in less than 15 minutes.