Photo via: scenesfromcedarstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ready to let go of clutter and live with less? Tired of being overwhelmed with the pure exhaustion of having all of this stuff? Here are 32 tips on becoming a minimalist to get you started today.
- With some helpful advice from these pantry storage ideas I was able to love my pantry again. It is clean, organized and easy to find what I need.
- Here are 7 helpful links with many easy DIY to arranging flowers that will help you become a real pro.
- 5 Tips for Adding Character to a Builder Grade Home: We cant all live in historic homes, but these tips on how to add character to your builder grade home will not only bring beauty into your space but even add value to your home!
- It really is possible to afford a fit and healthy lifestyle, full of whole foods and natural products, on a budget. Here are a few ideas to get you started. | Saving by Design
- DIY Pipe Cleaner Snowflake Coasters – Sugar and Charm – sweet recipes – entertaining tips – lifestyle inspiration
- Free printables and tips to help you create and track your budget. Perfect to add to your family binder! // cleanandscentsible.com
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.
- Learn how to paint furniture easily with helpful painting tips
- Spring cleaning tip. The Painless Way To Wash Walls. This time-saving tip will save you a ton of time AND headache. Its especially helpful if you have tall walls or vaulted ceilings One of our all time most popular pins!. See full cleaning tutorial & other awesome DIY tips at lifeshouldcostless.com
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- “Are my kids too young for Disney?” No way!! Here are some helpful tips for your Disney World vacation with baby! | Saving by Design