Photo via: moodymooch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- Fun Borax Recipes for Kids| Borax Recipes for Kids, Crafts for Kids, Kids Activities, Fun Activities for Kids, Borax Recipes, Things to Do With Borax, How to Use Borax Around the House, Fun Activities for Kids, Popular Pin
- This listing is for (1) Large hand made picture holder wall hanging with small jute fasteners attached. The Picture holder can hold 9 pics of any size. Hand painted and stained for a elegant rustic feel. Made to resemble old barn wood! Not only intended for pictures, but anything you wish to display, such as art work, kid drawings.. anything that needs a special mantel for display! Display your christmas cards! ( custom sizing available) Use it to hold important notes and reminders / mail. Perfect for a rustic wedding or baby shower to use as a photo memory display board! This pic listing is shown in a weathered walnut / white wash finish! The last pic shows you what the grey brown weathered looks like. 36L x 7H. Custom sizing available. Custom sizing available. comes ready to hang. *******Please note that because all of our items are hand made made to order especially for you, the shipping time is 2-3 weeks from order date *********
- 9 Things to Do With Old Cardboard Boxes| How to Reuse Cardboard Boxes, Fast Ways to Reuse Old Cardboard Boxes, DIY Home, Repurpose Projects, Easy Repurpose Projects, Old Cardboard Boxes, Popular Pin
- These dual purpose side tables for the garden are adorable! Perfect for adding style to your patio or backyard, you can use the different levels for succulents, while also having more surfaces to set things upon. A cool drink, a candle, anythign else that you could need outside! Easy DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343283_doubleduty-design-build-side-table-atop-small-garden.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Looking for activities to keep the kids busy this summer? Check out these fun and easy ideas you can create from Dollar Tree items!
- 23 insanely Cool Things You Can Do With Baby Food Jars diy crafts ideas tips
- Hors doeuvres and pastries are not the only stuff you can put on your 3 tiered tray. Here is a DIY of how to make a not-so-nice 3 tiered tray to something FAB! Click for the tutorial.
- Many objects you purchase at the store can easily be made from old things your have at home. Here are ways to upcycle old pickle jars found in your home.
- Decorating your home and making it more comfortable and stylish doesn’t have to cost lots of money. There are plenty of easy upgrades you can do to create a beautiful home with an expensive look on a budget. Here, in this post, we have collected some budget friendly DIY home decor projects with lots of …
- Sometimes DIY projects are straight up hacks that make your life easier and show you how to do things with objects you’ve never thought of before. Other times, DIY projects are a great way to save money and get something you’ve been wanting. On certain occasions, they make excellent sentimental gifts. And other times, some crafts are just so fun and so aesthetically pleasing that you want to make them even if they aren’t necessary to your life.
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper