Photo via: momentswithmandi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Looking for the perfect teacher gift idea for the then of the school year? Here are fun DIY gifts they are sure to love!
- Printable wall art featuring awreath in navy, pink and green, and gold initial! Perfect for a nursery, baby gift, or wall art!
- This rustic wood photo desktop office organizer is a super easy project. No cutting wood required! It would be such a cute gift idea for a grandparent or aunt or uncle. A great way to gift pictures of your kids!
- Road Sign Photo Bike Lane, Still Life Photography, Instant Download Large Minimalist Art Print, Urban Black and White Poster, Bikers Gift by ahmoy on Etsy
- Floral Spring Wreath, Summer Wreath, Front Door Wreath, Silk Floral Wreath, Grapevine Wreath, Outdoor Wreath, Etsy Wreath – This beautiful floral wreath was handmade using a natural grapevine wreath base adorned with gorgeous array of purple, pink, yellow, and ivory silk flowers, lovely greenery, ivory bow, and a little yellow bird. This wreath would look wonderful above your mantel, on an interior wall, or on your front door! Its perfect for Spring and Summer. • Already made and ready to ship! • For indoor use or covered outdoor use • Measurements from tip to tip are approximately 28 Long x 25 Wide x 10 Deep. Makes a wonderful gift! If you wish to have this wreath shipped directly to someone as a gift, I will be happy to include your personal message on an enclosed card. Just let me know at check out. To view more Adorabella Wreaths, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths For shipping, payment, and other store policies, click here: www.etsy.com/shop/AdorabellaWreaths/policy All of my wreaths are 100% handmade by me in a smoke-free environment with lots of love and care. I use high quality silks and accents to make your wreath elegant and unique! If you will be displaying your wreath outdoors, please make sure it is under a covered area to protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and other outdoor elements. If you have any other questions, please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you so much for stopping by! Betty – – – – – – – – – – front door wreaths, grapevine wreaths, silk flower wreaths, silk floral wreaths, spring wreath, summer wreath, outdoor wreaths, spring floral wreaths, spring door wreaths, summer door wreaths, summer floral wreaths, artificial wreaths, Etsy wreaths, wreaths on Etsy (291)
- DIY Initial Boxwood Front Door Wreath tutorial | theidearoom.net
- Washi Tape Crafts – DIY Projects Made With Washi Tape – Wall Art, Frames, Cards, Pencils, Room Decor and DIY Gifts, Back To School Supplies – Creative, Fun Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens and Teenagers – Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/washi-tape-ideas
- How to make this Clever DIY Wall Art Idea with a High End look and a bargain price of only $37! An Easy,Look for Less; Beautiful and Stylish DIY Decor that actually looks like real agate stone!
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- These painted distressed wood frames bring home the message of the real treasures in life and are the perfect dwelling place for the ones you love. Whether hanging with a collage of photos or standing on your coffee table amidst other decor, they will bring that farmhouse heritage and charm to any family home. The distressed wood finish and rich colors add warmth and invite your loved ones to “Dream”, to “Live”, and to celebrate the “Home” and “Family” they have been given.
- $7 Dollar Tree DIY Bathroom Apothecary Jar Literally the best thing Ive done since my graduation caps. Took all of about 10-15 mins. I bought 3 candle holders from dollar tree and 3 different size vase and candle holders. Along with the water balls (to hold my makeup brushes in place) i.e. $7 Everyone has been using glass glue but I used my trusty old glue gun. I decided not to ombré glitter them from the bottom up, BUT I am considering thick rows of rhinestones around the tops.