Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep your tabletop clear and elevate your holiday centerpiece by hanging ornaments from your chandelier. Easy to make-instantly festive. Easy DIY Christmas Home Decor Ideas We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.DesignConnectionInc.com/Blog
- Transform IKEAs Hyllis shelving unit into this interesting DIY Half pink shelf in just a few easy steps | www.homeology.co.za
- DIY – Finger Knit Rope Trivet | www.homeology.co.za
- fresh olive branch wreath with gold bells – neutral, fresh christmas
- 28 Dreamy DIY Lighting Projects You’ll Adore | Cool DIY Projects for the Home – lamps, pendants, chandeliers and best hanging fixtures on Pinterest.
- DIY Hanging Pinboard | LifeAnnStyle.com
- DIY Hanging Shelves | 17 Easy DIY Home Decor Craft Projects
- Fixer Upper: Renovation and Holiday Decor at Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Holiday Cranberry Pomegranate Mojito made with fresh mint, cranberry reduction, pomegranate juice and fresh lime. Perfect cocktail for the holidays! | chefsavvy.com
- DIY tassel wall hanging | DIY home decor | DIY home decor on a budget | DIY home decor for apartments | DIY home decor rustic | DIY home decor bedroom | DIY home decor ideas | Easy DIY home decor | DIY home decor living room | DIY home decor modern | DIY home decor projects | Unique DIY home decor | DIY home decor organization | DIY home decor shabby chic | DIY home decor industrial | DIY home decor tutorial
- DIY nesting herb boxes | DIY wooden herb crates | Step-by-step hanging herb crate tutorial | Farmhouse style rustic decor | Free stencil | Free printable | Scarborough Fair | Scrap wood home decor | Stenciled home decor | How to stencil | Festive home decor | Cheap & easy crafts | Home decor on a budget | Simple woodworking | diy stenciled rustic crates | TheNavagePatch.com
- Learn how to make your own Christmas garland! This DIY Christmas decoration is a beautiful way to incorporate the outdoors into your holiday décor. Plus, it will leave your home smelling wonderful. Click in for full instructions.