Photo via: diymotive.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This low-heighten front gate is best for you if you prefer openness and have no issue of safety and security. this kind of front gate goes well at a farm house or a bungalow in the countryside. That actually serves just as a barrier on the entrance. Only iron is used as material for this gate and the design is kept simple with only straight lines.
- Hanging vase: A swan gourd makes a natural vase hanging from a front gate or porch railing. Cut a hole near the gourds neck, then hollow out enough space for fall flowers: mums, black-eyed Susans, Virginia creeper or other favorites.
- Triple bunk bed plans. Great to have a spare bed for sleepovers!
- How to build an Antique Crate, free plans MyLove2Create
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!
- Free Plans: Rustic Cargo Nightstand
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- To let you give some more new plans of home decors, we have brought here a collection of DIY wood pallet trees that will provide a great help while turning your
- farmhouse desk- free building plans. This is a fun and easy build.
- DIY rotating shoe rack – free plans on Remodelaholic.com
- LOVE this DIY Media Console! Free Plans and tutorial! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 20 Easy & Free Plans to Build a DIY Coffee Table