Photo via: prettyprovidence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy DIY hashtag t-shirts! Make it say whatever you want! Fun girls night idea..
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- I’m coming at you today with another easy and fun DIY Pillow idea! I know we’ve made some in the past, our most popular being our DIY Galaxy Pillow, but I can see this super cute idea giving it a run for it’s money!
- This easy DIY tote bag is perfect for summer and makes a great keepsake too! Super fun summer kids craft. FreetoBe ad
- Because who doesn’t love a whole lot of sparkle? This DIY from Oh so Beautiful Paper is the perfect centerpiece idea for your next party; whether it’s a wedding, birthday, or baby shower. Click in to let the fun begin with our Thick Materials Star Punch.
- Basement?! rope and wood shelves- im obsessed with this rustic chic look & love how it makes a plain wall look fab! and adds lots of storage !
- This Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar recipe is a fun and easy Easter cupcake idea. Start with a box white cake mix for the cupcakes then frost your desserts in a jar with vanilla frosting and top with pastel sprinkles and a mini chocolate bunny. These desserts make great DIY gifts in a jar too.
- Macrame. Its not just for hippies anymore. And its certainly having its moment in the spotlight. I confess, Im a bit obsessed with all things macrame and weaving lately. (I even bought myself a loom.) So how to incorporate a little bit of this boho vibe into your home? Scroll down for so
- Stylish, comfortable, affordable seating. Beat the heat this summer by enjoying the indoors too! One way is to make sure you have inviting seating. Update your living space with a fun accent chair, bring in a new sofa or freshen up the dining room with trendy chairs. As we approach summer, its the perfect time to have fun with your decor and make updates thatll make this season even better. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Dont toss out the big round table. Turn it into a desk. Im thinking makeup table for the girls. I love this idea
- Another idea to create a kids playland is here, this is attractive more than the idea shown earlier. This idea is better for the girls because it is decorated with the butterflies which are sensitive like the girls. Car theme can be used for the decoration if this idea is for boys.