Photo via: allthingsthrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fresh coat of paint can do wonders for your home’s curb appeal. Learn how to pull off a DIY home makeover like a pro with this collection of exterior painting tips and tricks. Learn how much paint you should buy and how to prepare your exterior surfaces for painting. This house uses shades like Breezeway and Coastal Jetty to create a beachy summer style.
- Here are some of the absolute best pallet furniture ideas for home decoration for 2017. How many pallets do you think you’ll need?
- Do you know how to cut burlap the right way? This little trick makes it so much easier to craft with burlap! | decorbytheseashore.com
- the molding on the wall adds so much to this room – love it. I need to do this in my room! Already have basically with lamps—move this project up the to do list
- Crafting is so much fun, especially when it’s easy and inexpensive. Take for instance, these amazing Sharpie crafts and decorating projects that you can do with little money and little time.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- When it comes to decorating for the holidays, you simply cannot forget your front porch. Many people spend just as much time decorating their porches as they do putting up the tree. Because the front porch is the first thing that your guests will see when they visit you during the…
- How in the world do you fit everything you need into a tiny bedroom? When you think about, your bedroom has to contain a nightstand or two, clothing storage (probably at least a dresser or two and a wardrobe), and a bed that’s often four or five feet wide. It seems impossible, but there are a few tried-and-true tips to efficiently utilize your limited space. Check out Joybird’s guide to making the most of a small bedroom.
- RoofedItMyself ad How to roof, Easy guide to roofing small projects, Easy guide to roofing large projects, why do you need a drip edge, how to install start strip shingles, starter strip shingle video, how to install roofing felt, how to install roofing
- Whether you need a space to put all your change, or hold all of your jewelry, these super easy DIY Fabric Bins have got you covered!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Wonderful idea to brighting up your room , all you need is a piece of wood ,some yellow and green yarn , a hammer and nails .. and VOILA !! Maybe ill start a youtube channel for diys and stuffs like that ..what do you think? ★