Photo via: thecreatedhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love these Faux Coral Shadowboxes from Horchow. Not paying $200 each for them though. needs to be a way to DIY them
- How To Build A Bookshelf with Simpson Strong-Tie
- How to Build a Brick Mailbox | how-tos | DIY
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- Learn how to build a DIY bookshelf inspired by Anthropologie with a few supplies from the hardware store. Free building plans by Jen Woodhouse.
- How to build an adorable backyard playhouse for your toddler or child. Its affordable, easy, and such a fun addition to your backyard!
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- How to build a DIY chunky X media console
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- My 7 favorite and affordable accent chairs. Theyre each under $200!! And all found at Target…my favorite place to shop! Accent chairs, affordable accent chairs, accent chairs under $200
- Check out this DIY patio makeover from Larissa, of Prodigal Pieces, for tons of backyard inspiration. Larissa added a classic wooden pergola and a dramatic faux fireplace to add drama and style to this outdoor entertaining space. A fresh coat of Chocolate Semi-Transparent Stain on this wooden picnic table helps to complete the look of this chic space.