Photo via: thefrugalhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- I had no idea it was so easy to turn a bed pillow into throw pillows! Throw pillows are so overpriced, and this easy tutorial shows you how to make TWO throw pillows for less than $10! What an amazing bargain! I am all about saving money with DIY home dec
- DIY Accent Table From a Wire Laundry Basket (made for less than $25)
- These DIY tips will help you get tight-fitting joints on doors, windows and base moldings, even if your walls are less than perfect. Well show you how to adjust your cuts so the trim fits together on out-of-square corners and wavy walls. Get out your miter saw and follow these steps, and youll end up with professional looking trim every time.
- Tired of winter and even spring, ready to welcome summer on? Summer reminds me of holidays and family, relaxing with friends, and a less busy time of year. What better way to make sure you change your mindset to summer than to add some summery touches to your home decor. Sunshine, watermelon, beachy
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Create this easy dough bowl succulent planter in less than 10 minutes using real or faux succulents.
- 10 MINUTE SUMMER DECOR Create a summery centerpiece in less than 10 minutes!
- Self Stick tiles for wire shelving. DUH! Genius. I hate my wire shelves! My stuff always falls through and tips over. for-the-home
- Wire baskets in your linen closet can keep all of your bedding, towels and extras neat, clean + organized! You can add labels to each one so you know what is in each basket, and use a step stool to reach higher shelves and baskets. So simple and SO functi
- How to Install Heavy Duty Floating Shelves – its easier than you think! Click to get the full kitchen tutorial!
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith