Photo via: makingofamom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scrapbook paper outlet covers and light switch plates.
- How to tell if I should replace my light switch covers?
- Light up your room the only way a Pokemon Master should with these 3D etched crystal Pokeballs. Each one contains a Pokemon trapped inside that glows brightly when you switch on the LED light base. Guaranteed to impress any Pokemon fan!
- DIY Wall Canvas with scrapbook paper.
- Fabric or scrapbook paper for a background with a painted initial in an open frame. Too cute! Do in black/white plaid that i love
- DIY blue and pink jewelry box makeover, painted vintage blue with chalk paint. Pink rose scrapbook paper trim on drawers. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Create your own canvas wall art using scrapbook paper and mod podge.
- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal This Beautiful Car Wall Decals for a baby boy Nursery is an oversized huge wall decal that covers up the full wall. It is custom made to fit your wall if you cant find the dimensions in the drop down this boy wall decal is great for nursery or kids playrooms. These decals come in separate pieces, so you can install them in any way you would like to. its so easy. [ WHAT’S INCLUDED in this] : you will receive as seen in the 2nd preview. 1 FREE Test Decal before you apply the actual decal Installation and removal Instructions. When you are checking out, there is a message to seller box where you can enter your request for this order. [SIZE] This can cover 175 cm by 100 cm of your area. Please click to see the 2nd preview for the dimensions. WANT THIS IN BIGGER SIZE: Please convo me for the pricing if you want this decal in bigger size, before you proceed further. ———————————————————————————————————————- Car wall decals, Baby Boy Nursery Wall Decals, oversized wall decals, huge wall decals, Boy Wall Decal, race car wall decals,
- These DIY no sew pillow covers are an easy, affordable way to spice up your decor. This tutorial shows you how to make them with glue. Choose your pillow, choose your fabric, and voila! You have a fresh new look.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames. Why cant I think of this stuff? – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- We stumbled across this really cute and pretty piece of canvas wall art and couldn’t help but share it! We originally found this post from Crystal, on It’s Doable. This blog is no longer available but the instructions for this wall art are so easy! Cut different sized petals out of a variety of patterned scrapbook paper to create …
- Scrapbook paper and dollar store frames!