Photo via: theruggedrooster.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everyone needs a comfortable desk to work at home after office hours. There are rich assortment of desks available in various sizes, designs and materials. You can find both interesting and functional desks that will provide you an effective working space at home. We’ve gathered a collection of the most practical and original desk designs. […]
- This tutorial for a DIY modern couch teaches you how to create a couch with a wood frame and leather cushions that also doubles as a desk.
- Shop our exclusive storage options for your kids room, nursery, closet, playroom or workspace. Toy storage, desk storage, nursery storage & more.
- Create an inspiring place to work with these modern decor office items. http://tamarasjoy.com
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Winter is finally over and spring is well underway. Check out this collection of stylish outdoor spaces from Carrie, of Glitter Guide, to find inspiration for your own backyard. This outdoor patio uses rustic cement pavers and a wooden privacy screen to create a cozy entertaining space. Use these DIY shelves as an easy way to display your potted plants.
- Finding the right furniture that fits your needs and budget is not easy. If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your own craft projects, you may want a craft table or desk. But a store-bought craft desk with good quality can be expensive, ranging …
- If you’d like an outdoor bar without a big price tag, this one made from recycled pallets could be for you. Learn how to turn pallets into an outdoor bar by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/6l9c It would also work w
- How to make an easy rustic jute placemat — DIY — Home Decor
- Rustic Wood Shelving and Furniture | Community Post: How To Create Rustic Farmhouse Decor At Your Home?
- Great DIY Paper Project. An easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper … Craft Happy was wondering if this would also work with fabric?
- Decorate your home for the holidays this year with rustic felt Christmas trees. Using felt and branches from your backyard, this guide from Little House of Four shows you how to create decorative trees that can adorn your home for many years.