Photo via: lookatwhatimade.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crochet Hydrangea Flower with Free Pattern Ch 5, join with a slip stitch to make a ring. *Ch 3, 2 tr in ring, ch 3, sc in ring* repeat from * three times. Fasten off.
- How to make a Burlap Box with a cardboard box | Easy DIY | Yarn | Crochet | Flowers | Projects for a busy life
- How to crochet a soft, squishy, floppy-eared, stuffed bunny rabbit using Lion Brand Homespun yarn. Perfect for Easter or a DIY baby shower gift!
- Pallet table Click this image to join in on all our fun crafting & DIY projects! 🙂
- Join Pinterest to explore the latest discoveries from staceyembracingchange.blogspot.com, hand-picked by people like you.
- These DIY crochet boots with flip flops for soles make excellent slippers or UGG-like sweater boots to wear around town. Click for the free pattern and thorough video tutorial. These make a great crochet Christmas gift!
- Home decor, food, fashion, and vintage inspiration that is beautiful to look at and to dream about. Also, join me on my new instagram @jacqulynnd. This a bit more of my own personal life.
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants Click this image to join in on all our fun crafting & DIY projects! 🙂
- A fresh neutral living country look with fresh white accessories. If you like this pin, why not head on over to get similar inspiration and join our FREE home design resource library at www.FlorenceAndFreya.com?
- Pick up the free pattern for this coastal-inspired Sand Dollar Crochet Throw Pillow. A beautiful design for a unique home decor accessory idea.
- Burlap box with Cardboard Box | Crochet flowers | Easy DIY
- Free Crochet Patterns for Purses and Bags – A nice collection of Free Crochet Patterns for purses, bags, totes and clutches including a fun market bag crocheted with plarn. by FiberArtsy.com