Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coke can craft I turned mine into a DIY Herb garden that is in front of my kitchen window. You can also make adorable DIY centerpieces. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out black vinyl tags to label the herbs. Love how it turned out
- DIY Vintage Yardstick Christmas Tree – make a shabby chic holiday decoration from flea market finds! This step by step craft tutorial shows how to saw the yardsticks and rulers, how to paint and distress them, how to glue them into the tree shape, then how to decorate the tree with vintage style rhinestone brooches and buttons. Such a fun and easy craft project! Vintage holiday decor!
- How to Decorate with Vintage Wooden Crates
- If you thought you couldn’t decorate your apartment or living room with pink, think again! Blush is the perfect shade to take your decor from girly to chic, especially when combined with a gray color scheme. Featured product includes: nearly natural decorative cactus garden cement planter; WoodWick vanilla gourmand 17.2-oz. jar candle; Decor 140 verim textured vase; Safavieh Dallas lattice shag rug and 2-piece Jenna throw pillow set; Thro by Marlo Lorenz Keller faux fur oblong throw pillow.
- Simple Festive Entrance, How to Decorate An open concept entrance way with rustic, farmhouse and vintage pieces www.theruggedrooster.com
- DIY Teacup Christmas Scene – make a snowy Christmas scene in a vintage style teacup and saucer! This craft how to explains step by step how to create a base in the teacup, how to paint wooden cubes as wrapped presents, how to make the candy cane striped North Pole This Way sign, how to decorate the bottle brush tree, and how to put it all together to create the snowy scene! Includes a printable download for the sign! Such a cute craft project for the holidays!
- DIY nesting herb boxes | DIY wooden herb crates | Step-by-step hanging herb crate tutorial | Farmhouse style rustic decor | Free stencil | Free printable | Scarborough Fair | Scrap wood home decor | Stenciled home decor | How to stencil | Festive home decor | Cheap & easy crafts | Home decor on a budget | Simple woodworking | diy stenciled rustic crates | TheNavagePatch.com
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out! ShorewestRealtors
- Decorating With Distressed Wood Is Easy-Here’s How! DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Distressed Wood, How to Decorate With Destressed Wood, DIY Home Improvement, DIY Home Decor Ideas, Home Decor Hacks, DIY Home
- How to decorate with things you already have- Freshening up your decor doesnt have to cost a lot, in fact, it can be free if you use stuff you already have on hand!
- 41 Clever Mason Jar Hacks. Mason jars as home decor, as ways to organize! How to decorate with Mason jars.
- I love how these candle jars turned out! Gorgeous bathroom decor! ad GoodAsGone @GooGoneBrand